Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- The "pings per second" / "seconds per ping" dropdown box now has a default value.
- Added the option to show current Jitter as a number overlay on the ping graphs.
- Added options to toggle other number overlays on the ping graphs.
- Timestamps in the log now follow the system's default formatting settings, with the option to modify the format.
- Host names are now interpreted only up to the first colon (in case a host with port number is copied into the box).
- Errors parsing the host field are now handled a little more gracefully.
- The Tools menu now has a "Delete Current Host" button that can be used to clear hosts from your host history.
- There is now a dropdown box for choosing between "pings per second" and "seconds per ping". Up to 600 seconds (10 minutes) per ping is supported.
Added checkbox to increase startup speed by skipping reverse DNS lookup.
Added the ability to enter a comma separated list of addresses or host names, thanks to user "Xuerian".