Redmine Crowd Plugin
Atlassian Crowd single sign-on service authentication support for Redmine. Install and configure plugin to delegate login/logout actions to your Crowd server.
- Tested with Redmine 1.3.0
- The crowd gem : https://github.com/liff/crowd. For me, only the HEAD version work. I have installed crowd gem through bundler.
Installation & Configuration
- install the plugin:
cd <redmine>/vendor/plugins git clone git://github.com/bpaquet/redmine-crowd-plugin.git
- (re)start Redmine server
- login as admin and go to
Administration -> Plugins -> Crowd Plugin -> Configure
Crowd server base URL,
Crowd App name,
Crowd App password(You have to create it in Crowd if needed)
- Apply, logout
- From now on all login requests will be delegated to Crowd server
You can also disable
Sign in without Crowd (native login) link using plugin configuration panel.
To access native login directly use
Released under the same license as Redmine - GPL v2
- Bertrand Paquet <bertrand [dot] paquet [at] gmail [dot] com>
- Mirek Rusin <mirek [at] me [dot] com> (For Cas Version)