- Put default_path, host and port getters back into persistent_http for backwards compatibility
- Separate out connection so a single dedicated connection can be used.
- Allow non-persistent connections in case we just want the proxying stuff.
- Fix pool_size and shutdown methods and make tests pass again (Matt Campbell - soupmatt)
- Don't require 'net/https' in code. JRuby 1.6.8 can have issues when 2 threads attempt to require it at the same time.
- Added option :pool_timeout which will raise a Timeout::Error if unable to checkout a connection within this time.
- Allow option idle_timeout which will renew connection that haven't been used in this amount of time.
- Implement shutdown which will close connections as they are checked in.
- Allow options to request to allow changing of read_timeout and possibly other params.
- Add ECONNREFUSED as a retriable exception.
- Bug fixes.
- Forgot gene_pool dependency
- Initial release