A simple oauth API for node.js . This API allows users to authenticate against OAUTH providers, and thus act as OAuth consumers
Also provides rudimentary OAuth2 support, tested against facebook connect and github. For more complete usage examples please take a look at connect-auth (http://github.com/ciaranj/connect-auth)
- 0.8.1 - Added mechanism to get hold of a signed Node Request object, ready for attaching response listeners etc. (Perfect for streaming APIs)
- 0.8.0 - Standardised method capitalisation, the old getOauthAccessToken is now getOAuthAccessToken (Breaking change to existing code)
- 0.7.7 - Looks like non oauth_ parameters where appearing within the Authorization headers, which I believe to be inccorrect.
- 0.7.6 - Added in oauth_verifier property to getAccessToken required for 1.0A
- 0.7.5 - Added in a main.js to simplify the require'ing of OAuth
- 0.7.4 - Minor change to add an error listener to the OAuth client (thanks troyk)
- 0.7.3 - OAuth 2 now sends a Content-Length Http header to keep nginx happy :)
- 0.7.2 - Fixes some broken unit tests!
- 0.7.0 - Introduces support for HTTPS end points and callback URLS for OAuth 1.0A and Oauth 2 (Please be aware that this was a breaking change to the constructor arguments order)