This is my version of a Slim Framework Skeleton Application (for a shared hosting at OVH with PHP & PHP-FPM - works fine on other hosting companies - if it doesn't, let me know).
I did it for my (french) blog. No new post for a while, sorry... I'm currently working on a brand new version.
- HTML5 Boilerplate Apache configuration file : http://html5boilerplate.com/
- Slim Framework : http://www.slimframework.com
- Slim Views : https://github.com/codeguy/Slim-Views
- Twig : http://twig.sensiolabs.org
- Redbean : http://redbeanphp.com
- Twitter Bootstrap : http://getbootstrap.com (not included on the repository)
PHP-FPM & OVH
Remove the .ovhconfig file if your website is not hosted at OVH using a shared hosting offer (with PHP-FPM).
Uncomment the "'cache' => DIR_CACHE" line in index.php (line 170) if you want Twig to display compiled templates (and speed up the rendering, for production environment).
Feel free to contact me for any suggestion : github[at]poinsot.cc