Read more about project hubs on 24 Ways.
This is an HTML template for online project timelines (also known as "project hubs").
What is a project hub and why would I use one?
A project hub is a tool for keeping track of the progress of a design project. The hub lives online (either publically available or password protected), so that everyone involved in the team has access to it.
The benefits of using a project hub:
- Serves as a centralized place for the project's key design/development materials
- Easily and visually view project progress
- Provides an archive for project artifacts
- Keep clients and team members up to speed with design progress
- Lives at a URL that doesn't change