Status: All of the tools and templates in this repository should be considered demoware.
This repository contains demonstrations given by Brady Gaster at various conferences and user group meetings. The code samples demonstrate SignalR and how to use it with Windows Azure in a few contexts. The samples include:
- Basic Hit Counter Example
- Active User Counter Example
- Kinect-controlled boxing game
- System Monitor
- Site Monitor running in a console application
- Site Monitor running as a Windows Azure Cloud Service
- Time Server running in a console application
- Time Server running as a Windows Azure Cloud Service
- Basic use of SignalR Hubs and Connections
- Self-hosting SignalR
- Native clients using SignalR within .NET code
- Scaling out SignalR
Before you can use Marker verify you have the following prerequisistes:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 (RC or Later): These demos were created using VS 2012. Most of them would work (code-wise) in VS 2010, but the existing solution and projects are all VS 2012.