DbUp Package Manager Console Scripts
Package Manager Console scripts for DbUp.
This package is hosted on NuGet.
- New-Migration "[Name]" - Creates a new migration .sql file in the \Scripts folder of the current project and marks it as an Embedded Resource. Uses the timestamped name format %y%m%d%H%M%S.sql (i.e. 150411194108.sql for 04/11/2015 7:41:08 PM). Optionally, specify a [Name] which will be appended to the file name.
- New-Migration-Dynamic "[Name]" - Same as above, but doesn't include the file in csproj.
Csproj needs to have a "BeforeBuild"
<Target Name="BeforeBuild"> <ItemGroup> <EmbeddedResource Include="Scripts\*.sql"/> </ItemGroup> </Target>
- Start-Migrations - Runs any pending migrations by building and running the current project.
When this package is installed, the above commands can be run from the Package Manager Console. Note: make sure the "Default project" selected in the Package Manager Console is your DbUp project before running these commands.
- Install the latest version of Mono.
- Ensure Ruby and RubyGems is installed
- Ensure NUGET_API_KEY environment variable is set
- From root project folder, run:
rake "release[1.2.0,Release notes here...]".