Hooch - A Bourbon, Neat, Bitters, and Refills WordPress theme.
Read more about Hooch and some of its features here
- Refills navigation
- Refills footer
- Refills pagination
- custom homepage template with Refills hero unit and icon bullet points
- WordPress customizer support
- custom widget areas in footer
For the Nerds
For customization, basic knowledge of the command line and the following dependencies are required to use Hooch:
- Bourbon (http://bourbon.io/)
- Node (http://nodejs.org/) -
- Gulp (http://gulpjs.com/) -
npm install --global gulp
- Bower (http://bower.io/) -
npm install -g bower
After you've downloaded Hooch, and run
npm install and
gulp from the command line you can start using gulp.
1) Navigate to your new theme
2) Gulp tasks available:
gulp sass - Compile, prefix, and minify CSS files
gulp bower - Install bower components
gulp zip - Creates a zipped file in the root of the theme. Ignores the bower_components and node_modules directories.