WARNING: chainhorn is still developing, so please be patient if things change or features iterate and change quickly. Once chainhorn hits 1.0, it will slow down considerably!
chainhorn is a standalone, easy-to-use Python module implementing the full Bitcoin SPV client protocol.
It's designed with mobile Lightning Network clients and compatible with lnd;
Now you must run a full bitcoin node to serve Lightning Network, chainhorn wants to provide a simple and light node for lightning network in the future;
pip install -r requirements.txt sudo apt install -y supervisor sudo apt install -y libgdbm-dev
Roadmap to v1 && Features
- [TODO] SPV implementation, so relatively lightweight
- [TODO] Python, useful for server and user applications
- [TODO] Testnet support
- [TODO] Extensible payment monitor and transaction building system
- [TODO] Support for segwit
- [TODO] Support for BIP157
- [TODO] Support for BIP158
- [TODO] simple mini api set compatible with bitcore core rpc
- GET '/v1/node'
- GET '/v1/node/peers'
- PUT '/v1/node/shutdown'
- PUT '/v1/node/start'
- GET '/v1/wallet'
- POST '/v1/wallet/address'
- POST '/v1/wallet/spends'
- POST '/v1/wallet/sendtoaddress'
- POST '/v1/wallet/importprivkey/string:wif'
- GET '/v1/wallet/dumpprivkey/string:address'
- POST '/v1/wallet/broadcasttx/string:tx'