DiffusionKit v1.4 Released!
- Add Function: Split seed voxel into 8 sub-voxel in DTI and HARDI fibertracking.
- Fix Bug: bnfiber_end and bnnetwork
The bug in bnfiber_map for Windows OS.
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:brainnetome/diffusionkit
This release features a bash script for brain network construction and a few compatibility improvements.
- bnSH2Direction: to compute the main directions (up to 4) of the ODF/FOD/EAP
- bnnetwork: to construct the anatomical network (ROI pairwise) track of the brain and the given ROI list
- Adopt the fiber tract format of TrackVis, and enrich some keyword section
- GUI: Add the function for saving snapshot by right-button menu on the 3D show panel
- GUI: Overlay the bnSH2Direction results on the 3D ODF/FOD/EAP show
- Unified function name format, including bnfiber_prune
- GUI: Resolved the unexpected break error after click the X of the right-up corner in GUI
- GUI: Resolved the residual memory after removing the data by click the corresponding trash
See http://diffusion.brainnetome.org for more details.