Little GUI Helper
Helper functions and macros to ease creating GUIs with Swing and SWT in Clojure. At the moment main focus is on SWT.
- Provide wrapper macros to create GUIs declarative way.
Analogic to HTML/CSS/JS:
- Object grouping by group name (like classes in HTML).
- Identifing objects by unique ids (like in HTML).
- Cascade styling.
- Wrapping event listeners with Clojure functions.
- Implementation should be as much as possible independent of SWT and Swing details. No reference to this libraries is top goal.
- Do as much as possible at compile time (macros). This is needed for faster application startup.
- At the same time, allow to change the GUI at runtime.
In fact, provided macros should provide this features:
- Abstract way of defining object tree (e.g. window containting panels containing buttons).
- Abstract way of defining object properties by using cascade styles (group of properties).
- Accessing groups of objects and objects with unique ids at runtime.
MIT. Included in file COPYING.