- Merchant account find API
- Merchant account update API
- Merchant account create API v2
- Update configuration URLs
- Adds support for Partnerships
- Adds holdInEscrow method
- Add error codes for verification not supported error
- Supports company_name and tax_id on merchant account create
- Adds cancel_release method
- Adds release_from_escrow functionality
- Adds merchant account phone error code.
- Adds disbursement details to transactions.
- Adds image url to transactions.
- Adds channel field to transactions.
- Adds country of issuance and issuing bank
- Adds verification search
- Additional card information, such as prepaid, debit, commercial, Durbin regulated, healthcare, and payroll, are returned on credit card responses
- Allows transactions to be specified as recurring
- Add prepaid field to credit card (possible values include Yes, No, Unknown)
- Compatibility with Node 0.8.x
- Fix dateFormat bug with months after October in CreditCardGateway
- Fix TransparentRedirecteGateway url method to return full url (thanks to sberryman)
- Add webhook gateways for parsing, verifying, and testing incoming notifications
- Use util.log instead of sys.puts for logging
- Add underscore as a dependency
- Allow failing on credit card creation if a duplicate card already exists
- Add search functionality
- Exposes plan_id on transactions
- Update to be compatible with Node 0.6.6 and replace o3-xml with xml2js (special thanks to thepatrick)