DRLM Version 2.0.0 (July 2016) - Release Notes
- Multiarch netboot with GRUB2 - x86_64-efi i386-efi i386-pc - (issue #2)
- New installclient workflow (issue #5)
- Added support for systemd distros - RHEL7 CentOS7 Debian8 - (issue #14)
- Use bash socket implementation instead of netcat (issue #15)
- runbackup workflow enhacement with sparse raw images with qemu-img reducing backup time and improving management (issue #16)
- Added support for parallel backups on DRLM (issue #22)
- Added support for new DB backend sqlite3 (issue #23)
- Added support for Nagios error reporting (issue #28)
- Added support for Zabbix error reporting (issue #29)
- Added support for Mail error reporting (issue #30)
- Added timeout var for Sqlite in sqlite3-driver.sh for avoiding database locks.
- Added source of local.conf and site.conf files in drlm-stord
- Solved lots of bugs
- DRLM documentation updated to reflect version 2.0 changes
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.