Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
DRLM Version 2.1.2 (March 2017) - Release Notes
- SUDO_CMDS_DRLM added in default.conf allowing to easy add new sudo commands.
- Automatic creation of /etc/sudoers.d if not exists on systems RedHat/CenOS 5.
- Fixed some errors for dependencies on default.conf.
- DRLM_USER variable deleted on addclient and help.
- Added sudo for command stat to allow check size on File Systems without perms.
- Sudo configuration files are dynamically created according to the OS type.
- Solved problem for start services with non root user.