DRLM Version 2.1.2 (March 2017) - Release Notes
- SUDO_CMDS_DRLM added in default.conf allowing to easy add new sudo commands.
- Automatic creation of /etc/sudoers.d if not exists on systems RedHat/CenOS 5.
- Fixed some errors for dependencies on default.conf.
- DRLM_USER variable deleted on addclient and help.
- Added sudo for command stat to allow check size on File Systems without perms.
- Sudo configuration files are dynamically created according to the OS type.
- Solved problem for start services with non root user.