Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
DRLM Version 2.2.0 (August 2017) - Release Notes
- "Make deb" improved deleting residual files.
- NEW Real time clients log in DRLM server.
- NEW bash_completion feature added to facilitate the use.
- It is possible to perform a "rear recover" without the parameters DRLM_SERVER, REST_OPTS and ID.
- listbackup, listclient and listnetwork with "-A" parameter by default.
- SSH_OPTS variable created in default.conf for remove hardcoded ssh options.
- Debian 9 compatibility added.
- Improved client configuration template.
- Improved treatment of deleted client backups