A game built in Unity 3D used as a learning project for a bit of fun during a holiday at home. Steer your Cloudship ellipse through a procedurally generated sandy world of weather systems.
- Dev blog on Lack Of
- YouTube Playlist
- Images on Imgur
- Original inspiration was my free pen and paper RPG Cloudship Atlantis
- Picture inspiration collected on Pinterest
It's a work in progress!
Download the latest release from the Releases Tab. Open the zip file and run the exe.
🖱️Right mouse button - rotates the view 🖱️Mouse wheel - zoom in and out
- space fire cannons
- w increase EOT ahead (forward)
- a turn left
- s decrease EOT astern (backwards)
- d turn right
- b toggle build/flight mode (stops controls)
- F1 toggle camera between third person, cinematic and bridge.
- w select next building
- a select previous building
- Hold left mouse button down Place building, let go to leave it there
- Click and drag left mouse button Move building
- Click and hold left mouse button and move building off the Cloudship to delete
- Q and E to rotate building.
- Unity3D - The game development studio (personal edition)
- Visual Studio Code - Code editor
- Moleskine - Notebook