- Download & Install OpenCV 3.0.0
- Download & Install EmguCV, the OpenCV wrapper libs for .NET, from here.
- Set a system-wide variable pointing to the EmguCV install dir, for example
You can do this via System Preferences/Advanced Settings
- Expand the variable PATH, which is in the same settings window, with
This entry is needed because the app will automatically search for cvextern.dll located in this directory.
- Open the solution file and start the app (Notice: this is an x64 app)
- Load one of the available images from the Assets folder (these are simple invoice documents)
- Click on Analyze and wait for the OCR-task to complete.
There's a second app which is currently in development. No real OCR there, only a few tests with loading images and (de)serializing them.