Yeah, I know, another static site generator. Let me be clear, I really did not want to make a static site generator. It’s really the very last thing I wanted to do.
- Zero configuration
- Templating via JSX and MDX
- Write futuristic CSS with PostCSS
- Live-reloading development server
- Rebuilds the minimum files necessary
- Dynamic pages (coming soon)
- Stellar documentation
You can find the Charge documentation on the website.
If you’d like to see everything in practice, check out these sites using Charge.
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on GitHub at https://github.com/brandonweiss/charge.
The package is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.