- tmux-extra 68 Configuration and scripts for sane Tmux default behavior.
- json_schema 67 A JSON Schema V4 and Hyperschema V4 parser and validator.
- hutils 37 A collection of command line utilities for working with logfmt.
- sinatra-router 32 A tiny vendorable router that makes it easy to try routes from a number of different modular Sinatra applications.
- heroku-buildpack-mono 16 ASP.NET buildpack deployed on top of Mono and XSP.
Repositories contributed to
- stripe/stripe-ruby 585 Stripe Ruby bindings
- heroku/identity 232 Login and OAuth management service for Heroku
- heroku/hsup 26 Supervises processes that are configured in a Heroku-esque way.
- interagent/pliny 522 Write excellent APIs in Ruby
- heroku/event-stream-archiver 1 A process that listens to a Kinesis stream and produces a set of S3 archives.
Contributions in the last year 777 total Oct 9, 2014 – Oct 9, 2015
Longest streak 12 days September 14 – September 25
Current streak 6 days October 4 – October 9
- Pushed 26 commits to stripe/stripe-ruby Oct 5 – Oct 9
- Pushed 4 commits to brandur/org Oct 4 – Oct 9
- Pushed 5 commits to brandur/jomatracker Oct 7 – Oct 8
10 Pull Requests
- Open #333 Remove sorting hack from parameter encoding
- Open #332 Pass through all paging filters to descendent pages
- Merged #330 Add `StripeObject#deleted?`
- Merged #329 Have StripeObject#update_attributes reflect behavior of accessors
- Merged #328 Deprecate `StripeObject#refresh_from`
- Merged #323 Replace deprecated `URI.escape` with a customized `CGI.escape`
- Merged #322 Add regression suite for testing parameter encoding
- Merged #321 Revert removal of `URI.escape`
- Closed #319 Parameter encoding bug fix and clean-up
- Merged #317 Extend Stripe::APIOperations::Create instead of including