Client Dash Extension Boilerplate
If you're looking to integrate with Client Dash than this is your lucky day. We made it easy.
What does this boilerplate do?
Great question. So this plugin is not intended to be give you any functionality that anyone would consider useful out of the box. Rather it is a template for developers to quickly and easily make something amazing that takes full advantage of and integrates well with Client Dash.
Upon activation, this plugin simply displays a sample tab on the Account page and registers several sample settings on the Settings page. It is up to you to make this awesome.
Who is this for?
- Developers who want to get more out of Client Dash
- Developers who would like to integrate their own ideas with Client Dash
- Anyone wanting to get into development and looking for an easy project template
- Me (I use this all the time)
Using this plugin is very simple. All you have to do is:
client-dash-extension-boilerplatefolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the Upload utility in WordPress
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Configure settings by going to Settings - >Client Dash
Use your favorite IDE or text editor to customize the code in this plugin
- Fixed pre PHP 5.4 error from shorthand array syntax.
- Added extension capability for menus, settings, and widgets.
- Implemented the new CD API.
- Cleaned up documentation.
- Changed some text to make a few comments more clear
- Made a fix to the conditional stylesheet enqueueing page check
- Compatibility with 1.3.2 version of Client Dash
- Create a tab on the Account page
- Register and display three sample settings