Inserts an indicator in the Network Plugins page
whether a plugin is being used by any blog of the network.
Shows the list of blogs on rollover.
There are cases where a Network activated plugin also shows
the Active Elsewhere button.
That's because the plugin was active prior to Network activation -and if it's Network deactivated, it's still active in that site.
- In the screens All and Inactive, a switch to show/hide the NDBAE plugins.
- Please, note that the switch only appears when All is explicitly clicked (
- Updated updater
- Changed version numbering
- Added GitHub updater
- Small adjustments
- Added switch to show/hide the NDBAE plugins
- Plugin launch
- Plugin skeleton from Plugin Class Demo, by toscho.
Released under GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog.