Private Comments for CPT
Enables internal comments for a given Custom Post Type when Editing Draft or Pending posts. The comments are only visible in the backend. And marked as internal in the dashboard.
Based on this WordPress Question.
- Comments do not appear in frontend
- Comments do not appear when editing a Published post
- Controlled via Karma and Comment Meta
- WordPress version 3.4 and later (not tested with previous versions)
- Adjust the CPT name in the class
- Or use
helper-cpt.phpto create a testing post type
Released under GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog.