Github Plugin for WordPress
Basic information about your repositories and its Forks and Watchers.
For the frontend, use the shortcode
Register your App in GitHub, put your site and the plugin's page:
Backend after authentication:
Based on original code by Developer Drive.
- Encapsulated into pro Plugin Class
- Moved check_oauth into own function, loaded at plugin init
- No need to load core files
- Added cache with transients
- Menu moved to Dashboard
- Admin URL set as class property
- Moved all Styles enqueue inside the Shortcode. Yes, it's possible.
- Changed get_template_directory_uri for plugins_url
- Updated link to API registration
- Added security nonces in admin page
- Initial Public Release
This plugin is built and maintained by Rodolfo Buaiz, aka brasofilo.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to:
Free Software Foundation, Inc. 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.