brdgme - Lo-fi board games by email and web
brdgme is a lo-fi multiplayer board gaming service, frontend and collection of game implementations, including bot support.
brdgme is entirely free and open-source software.
brdgme development and the service provided is driven by the following core philosophies:
- Play-by-email, not notify-by-email - all games can be played only using email, the server can process commands from email replies.
- Corporate / school network friendly - the system is geared towards being usable inside strict overbearing networks, if can send and receive emails you can play.
- ASCII graphics, focus on readability and usability - all game renders are ASCII text with coloring and basic text decoration.
- Basic text commands - all game plays are made with simple text commands
buy 3 sackson, making pure play-by-email and bot creation incredibly simple.
- Strong bot support, and community developed bots - games will only go live in brdgme if they have at least a basic official bot implemented, and community members can submit their own bots to play again humans and other bots.