BreakBreakdown Web Application
Our goal at Git Schwifty, is to help maximize people’s potential impact on the world.
It is often easy to lose track of time and as a result we often find ourselves at the end of the day feeling like we wasted more time than we should have.
- Primarily Facebook Chat
- Slack for technical work
- Text message for critical contact that needs to be addressed quickly
Timeliness of Replies
- As soon as possible for general messages
- If you get @ed respond within an hour of seeing it
- Emergency messages should be through SMS or call
- If the question is directed at someone they should be the one to reply
- If individual team members feel they can help anyone can respond
- Every Thursday after class