Resources for Teachers and Students using the BreatheCode Platform.
Available Assets API's
Some API methods are private and they will require the use of and access token in the URL query string like this:
The access token can be generated with this endpoint:
POST: /apis/events/token/generate PARAMS: - client_id (string): your client id - client_pass (string): your client password
If you don't have a client_id or client_pass send us an email to request it.
Other Sample API's for Projects
Very Useful tools
- Screen Viewer: Show screens on events or the office.
- Quiz Maker: Create or edit BC Quizzes easy.
- Syllabus Maker: Create or edit academy syllabus.
- Replit Editor: Create or edit academy syllabus.
- Video Tutorials: Shoot POST and GET requests and it will show you the content.
- HTTP Sniffer: Shoot POST and GET requests and it will show you the content.
- Markdown Parser: Pass a markdown file path to the url and it will render it like github
- Regex Tester: Test Regular expressions
- MySQL Tester: Test your MySQL Knowledge
- Aspect Ratio
- Bootstrap Theme Tester: Test Different bootstap themes
- The Box Model: Test how the box model works
- Perspective: Test the perspective CSS rule.
- Translate: Test the translate CSS rule.
- Event Information: Test all the js events
- Event Triggering: Test how events get triggered.