- San Francisco
- Joined on
- factory-girl-php 81 A PHP port of Ruby's Factory Girl.
- compose-mesos 57 Run Mesos in Docker with Docker Compose!
- wsgi-profiler 11 WSGI Profiling Middleware - capture cProfiles with request data.
- threadloop 4 Tornado IOLoop Backed Concurrent Futures
- puppet-modules 2 Various puppet modules, tested and maintained against Amazon Linux AMI.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 933 total Feb 10, 2015 – Feb 10, 2016
Longest streak 14 days July 11 – July 24
Current streak 2 days February 8 – February 9
- Pushed 7 commits to yarpc/crossdock Feb 4 – Feb 8
- Pushed 3 commits to yarpc/yarpc-go Feb 5 – Feb 8
- Pushed 11 commits to yarpc/yarpc-python Feb 4 – Feb 5
5 Pull Requests
- Open #30 WIP - Implement echo in crossdock client
- Merged #24 fix scratch image
- Merged #13 Rename fn & endpoint to handler & procedure.
- Merged #12 Rename RPC.listen to RPC.start to match other impls
- Merged #1 Begin yarpc-python
16 Issues reported
- Open #14 Move towards the Top-Level Req/Res Objects approach.
- Open #25 Hash out register story with other langs
- Closed #24 Rename RPC.serve to start
- Open #23 Combine Context & Meta
- Closed #22 RPC outbounds should only take map[string]Outbound
- Open #9 Switch JsonInboundHandlerWrapper to JsonHandler
- Open #8 Specify port when building inbound
- Open #7 Procedure is spelled procedure, not proceduer
- Open #12 Explore if inject is necessary at this point
- Open #23 Use net/context and net/context/ctxhttp in wait.go
- Closed #5 Match API with Implementor's guide, other impls.
- Open #4 Logically seperate yarpc & yarpc_sync
- Open #3 Tests should run tox locally.
- Open #2 Add Python 3 support.
- Open #20 Use yarpc/crossdock instead of yarpc/xlang
- Open #11 Use yarpc/crossdock instead of yarpc/xlang