- Simplify deploying Docker images on Lambda. #855 (@mnapoli)
- Update .gitattributes for a lighter package. #854 (@Nyholm)
- Fixed "billed duration" in
bref local. #852 (@Chtiadrien)
- Documentation: fixed PDO-Sqlite link. #853 (@GregHolmes)
- Documentation: clarify how to upload the vendor folder separately. #851 (@svnldwg)
- Documentation: fixed command for local development #843 (@Chtiadrien)
It is now simpler to deploy your applications via Docker images to Lambda.
Here is an example:
FROM bref/php-80-fpm # Add your code to the docker image ADD . $LAMBDA_TASK_ROOT # Set the Lambda "handler" CMD [ "index.php" ]
bref/php-XX-console Docker image also exists to deploy CLI console functions with Docker. Here is an example on how to use it:
FROM bref/php-80-console ADD . $LAMBDA_TASK_ROOT CMD [ "bin/console" ]
To be clear, this new Docker image has no impact on applications that do not use Docker images. In other words, if you use Lambda layers (the recommended Bref defaults), you don't have to change anything.
Oh and get ready for the Bref Dashboard v1.0, it's coming soon!
You can download a preview version for Mac, Windows and Linux here: https://download.dashboard.bref.sh/ Please let me know if you have any problem :)