Lua Support for Xcode 4+
- download the two files (Add-Lua.sh, Lua.xclangspec)
- Open Add-Lua.sh and change the DVTFOUNDATION_PATH if necessary. You probably do not need to change this if you are on Xcode 4.3+.
- Make sure Xcode is closed
- Run Add-Lua.sh from the terminal with sudo (I.E.
- Enter your admin password and hit enter
- Open Xcode and notice the 'Lua' entry under "Editor->Syntax Coloring"
Lua Support for Xcode Betas
If you are running a beta version of Xcode, you need to pass the
sudo ./Add-Lua.sh --beta
Special thanks to araxara for the Objective-J version of this code.