Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ZX Spectrum Diagnostics
By Brendan Alford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Original version by Dylan Smith.
See the following pages for details of this diagnostic suite:
- Firmware - the diagnostic ROM and its usage
- Tape Tests - Tape based tests, cut down and designed to be run on a partially working Spectrum
- Spectranet - A version of the diagnostic ROM specifically designed for the Alioth Spectranet peripheral. Note, this is deprecated as of v0.35.
- ROM Check Utility - A standalone ROM checksum utility, designed for a quick and dirty ROM test or for producing ROM checksums of previously unknown ROM sets.
- Hardware - the DiagBoard hardware and its design, and how it works
- Flash Utility - utility provided to manage flashing of firmware images to the DiagBoard Flash memory
- FAQ - When RTFM just won't do :)