Demonstrating my skills and abilities with Python using test-driven development, design patterns, Tkinter GUI, and windows scheduling services within Python 3.6.9, using PyDev in the Eclipse IDE. Based on the course "Python Projects" by Burkhard Meier on Packt Publishing.
- Various unit tests and implementation of test-driven development within Python using Pytest.
- Properly running Python programs within Eclipse
- Setting breakpoints and utilizing the PyDev debugger
- Translating classic design patterns into Python 3.6 with a fun, terminal-based maze game
- Creating a GUI weather application with Tkinter with API functionality
- Writing a Python Windows service that uses a scheduling mechanism to send out emails at set times