Github Pulse - React Native port for iOS
All credit goes to @tadeuzagallo for the Mac app and Chrome extension! http://tadeuzagallo.com/GithubPulse
Credentials.jsand fill in with some Github app credentials, or just leave it as is to go unauthenticated (you might get rate limited though).
- Run the packager so that it works with
./node_modules/react-native/packager/packager.sh -root .
- Open up
GithubPulse.xcodeprojand run it.
- Save details to local storage, reload on open
- Update to most recent version
- Push notifications if not commited?
- Animate graph line drawing