The website of Brett Chalupa, built with Jekyll.
- Clone the repository
- Install the dependencies -
- Start up the Jekyll server and show drafts -
jekyll serve -w -i -D
- Make changes
Hosting & Deploying
The site is hosted and served via GitHub Pages. New changes get deployed
by pushing to
jekyll-compose can be used to create content more easily, with commands like:
bundle exec jekyll post "My New Post"
bundle exec jekyll draft "My New Draft"
The site makes use of plugins that GitHub Pages supports with Jekyll.
gems: section in
_config.yml for the full list.
- jekyll-seo-tag - easy SEO-goodness in the site
- jemoji - using emojis in the content
- jekyll-sitemap - generating a sitemap
- jekyll-feed - generating an Atom feed
All content and code are copyright (c) 2011-2017 Brett Chalupa
See the License page for the full details on how the code and content are licensed.