angular-parallax is an AngularJS module for providing parallax-like functionality for DOM elements
Heavily inspired by stellar.js.
Check out the demo here.
Include the script tag on your page after the AngularJS tag
Ensure that your application module specifies angular-parallax` as a dependency:
Use the directive by specifying a
parallax-backgroundattribute on an element.
<img parallax parallax-ratio="0.4" src="some/image.jpg" /> <div parallax-background parallax-ratio="0.2"></div>
angular-parallax accepts several attributes to customize the behavior of the directive; detailed instructions coming soon
If your issue appears to be a bug, and hasn't been reported, open a new issue. Providing the following information will increase the chances of your issue being dealt with quickly:
- Overview of the Issue - if an error is being thrown a non-minified stack trace helps
- Motivation for or Use Case - explain why this is a bug for you
- Angular Parallax Version(s) - is it a regression?
- Browsers and Operating System - is this a problem with all browsers or only IE8?
- Reproduce the Error - provide a live example (using Plunker, JSFiddle, or CodePen).
- Related Issues - has a similar issue been reported before?
- Suggest a Fix - if you can't fix the bug yourself, perhaps you can point to what might be causing the problem (line of code or commit)
Here is a great example of a well defined issue: https://github.com/angular/angular.js/issues/5069
angular-parallax is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more details.