Releases · brettinternet/react-cooked-bread
- minor css improvements, export new components (6a7fa83)
- missing classnames and styler spreads, improve code style (04d741b)
- mobile styles for toast content widths (caf01b4)
- remove overflow hidden on toast root components (0d66e29)
- add new toast content for similar feel to docs site (ce281d4)
- add new toast root slide-slide (3aeb8aa)
- pass index, reverse-column, item hover state and toasts down to toast components (8561a18)
- zeit.tsx: add new toast content component (8272f50)
- provide container hover status to toast components (eff9da3)
- hoc component display name and static hoisting, add error handling for dev mode (ac5f4a1)
- scroll bar appearing for bottom center toasts (62df51a)
- add fade toast root option, add self-contained styles for components, clean up code style (2977785)
- add maxToasts, pauseOnFocusLoss, reverseColumn (e278bcb)
- add new dependencies (d5ea7e3)
- add timer update method, transition duration helper, display name helper (ac5e05d)
- add unique toast content components based on separate styles and presentation (e16e217)
- update exports with recent changes, add toast types for toast content and root improvements (85223dc)
- update toast fn can now update the toast timeout as long as it is unique (2724f4d)
- There is no longer a DefaultToastRoot component because we have now name toast root components according to their animation types.
- There is no longer a DefaultToastContent component because toast content components are now named according to their themes.
- Default props applied to toasts and passed to the provider have been renamed to match the prop option provided to toast context props.
- Toast root and content styles have been separated into two separate props passed to the provider component.
addToastnow returns a string that is always defined.
- Toast options for toast creation and updates have properties that have been renamed and some props have been added to support some custom toast content components.
TransitionDurationhas been added as a toast option to override the Transition Group timeout prop.