Story Engine from StoryTechnologies
StoryTechnologies is a set of software tools for content creators to enable the development and publishing of compelling interactive visual stories on the web, mobile, and desktop.
The StoryTechnologies core application provides for a unique storytelling experience by combining the following elements:
- A high-level semantic description of 3D environments using a bespoke topic map-based graph library
- WebGL-based interactive scene editor and scene player
- three.js, a tool for interactive 3D visualization for the web
- Blender, a free and open source 3D creation suite
- Python 3, a high-level dynamic programming language
The scene browser is the first component to use the story engine. Click on the image below to see the scene browser in action.
How to Contribute
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.
Create And Share Beautiful Stories
StoryTechnologies was founded in 2015 by Brett Kromkamp in Bodø, Norway.