Brett Zamir brettz9
- Shenzhen, China
- Joined on
- webappfind 13
- asyouwish 11 AsYouWish is a browser add-on (currently Firefox only) to allow requests for browser privileges to be made from regular HTML.
- dev-assistant 9 Developer Assistant (formerly Extension Developer Extension)
- polly-phil 6 Provides AMD plugin (tested with RequireJS) to conditionally require polyfills; also provides browserify transforming plugin
- Notepad---Markdown-Highlighting 5 Notepad++ user defined language file for Markdown highlighting. Uses Bespin (dark) colors.
Repositories contributed to
- aaronpowell/db.js 441 db.js is a wrapper for IndexedDB to make it easier to work against
- s3u/JSONPath 192 A fork of JSONPath from http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/
- hailwood/jQuery-Tagit 270 The Jquery Tagit Plugin transforms an html unordered list into a unique tagging plugin.
- treojs/idb-schema 4 IndexedDB schema manager
- whitlockjc/json-refs 16 Various utilities for JSON References (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pbryan-zyp-json-ref-03).
Contributions in the last year 1,512 total Dec 1, 2014 – Dec 1, 2015
Longest streak 14 days December 15 – December 28
Current streak 2 days November 30 – December 1
- Pushed 13 commits to brettz9/textbrowser Nov 30 – Dec 1
2 Pull Requests
- Open #1 Update mdast versions to current versions
- Open #4555 Add table format for README rules (with rule, description, degree of …
1 Issue reported
- Closed #97 Incorrectly eaten value (tables)