@LBussy's forks of the original BrewPi Project. This project has a new website, please also visit https://www.brewpiremix.com. All files will remain here, the website is just to make it easier for me to keep current information available.
BrewPi Remix Printed Circuit Board Eagle Files
This repository contains the Eagle files for printed circuit boards supporting BrewPi Remix.
Within this repository are:
- ESP8266 Boards (Supporting @Thorrak's ESP8266 BrewPi Controllers)
- Wemos D1 breakout supporting BrewPi Remix or Fermentrack using @Thorrak's ESP8266 firmware
- RJ-45 breakout board, supporting ESP8266 controllers connected via straight-throgh RJ-45 (i,e, Ethernet) cables
- Arduino Uno shield supporting BrewPi Remix RevC as well as I2C
- Rotary Encoder breakout to facilitate connecting a rotary encoder with DuPont wires
- Breakout board, mostly for bench work, providing all possible connections via screw terminals as well as DuPont connections, plus heat/cool LED indicators
You may order boards for manufacture directly from these links:
- Arduino Shield From PCBs.io
- Wemos D1 breakout From PCBs.io
- Breakout Board From PCBs.io
- Rotary Encoder Breakout Board From PCBs.io
Modifying These Files
If you would like to personalize these board designs, you may modify them with Autodesk's EAGLE. EAGLE is a scriptable electronic design automation (EDA) application with schematic capture, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, auto-router and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) features. EAGLE stands for Easily Applicable Graphical Layout Editor and is developed by CadSoft Computer GmbH. The company was acquired by Autodesk Inc. in 2016.