Added x16s support.
Also made "Switching algo order" less verbose.
Added Linux release. For Linux release, you'll need the following dependencies:
sudo apt install libncurses5-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev
- Restored warning that OpenCL kernels would take several minutes to compile the first time.
- Set default work size to 256 for x16r kernel.
- Fixed bug in x16r whirlpool kernel which occasionally caused HW errors due to uninitialized memory. This should increase your poolside hashrate from earlier versions.
- Upgraded fork base to sgminer-gm 5.5.6. (Cryptonight algo is disabled due to not building on Windows 32-bit)
- No longer sets arguments for unused kernels in the current algo sequence.
- Added a
--benchmark-sequenceoption to hardcode the algo order. A consistent algo order is useful for testing the hashrates of particular algorithms in the x16r sequence, or for tuning GPU or sgminer settings to optimize hashrate. For example, setting
--benchmark-sequence=0123456789ABCDEFwill run all the x16r algos once. You can find the particular algorithms for each hex digit here.
- Kernels are no longer reloaded when the algo order changes. This reduces the overhead in switching the algo order.
- Stats (such as average hashrate) are no longer cleared when the algo order changes.