Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Added x16s support.
Also made "Switching algo order" less verbose.
Added Linux release. For Linux release, you'll need the following dependencies:
sudo apt install libncurses5-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev
- Restored warning that OpenCL kernels would take several minutes to compile the first time.
- Set default work size to 256 for x16r kernel.
- Fixed bug in x16r whirlpool kernel which occasionally caused HW errors due to uninitialized memory. This should increase your poolside hashrate from earlier versions.
- Upgraded fork base to sgminer-gm 5.5.6. (Cryptonight algo is disabled due to not building on Windows 32-bit)
- No longer sets arguments for unused kernels in the current algo sequence.
- Added a
--benchmark-sequenceoption to hardcode the algo order. A consistent algo order is useful for testing the hashrates of particular algorithms in the x16r sequence, or for tuning GPU or sgminer settings to optimize hashrate. For example, setting
--benchmark-sequence=0123456789ABCDEFwill run all the x16r algos once. You can find the particular algorithms for each hex digit here.
- Kernels are no longer reloaded when the algo order changes. This reduces the overhead in switching the algo order.
- Stats (such as average hashrate) are no longer cleared when the algo order changes.