What I am building?
I am building a blogger site for an economist.
- Ruby on Rails
- pygments.rb gem( It is a syntax highlighter to Ruby)
- friendly_id gem( It allows you to create pretty URL’s and work with human-friendly strings)
- redcarpet gem( Redcarpet is a Ruby library for Markdown processing)
- mail_form gem( Send e-mail straight from forms in Rails with I18n, validations, attachments and request information.)
- SendGrid Heroku Add on( Email Delivery. Simplified.)
- devise gem( Flexible and powerful authentication solution for Rails)
Who I am building it for?
I am building the site for economist who wants to share his knowledge and projects to the world.
What features do I need to have?
- Markdown text
- Syntax Hightlighting
- Comments (Disqus)/To maintain comments and for better security.
- Contact form
- Sendgrid ?
- Using Device
- As a user, I want to be able to create post so that I can share what I am learning on my blog
- As a user, I want to be able to edit and destroy post sot that I can manage my blog.
- As a user, I want to be able to write posts in markdown format so that it is easy for me to write posts.
- As a user, I want to be able to highlight the various syntax of close blocks that I share on my blog.
- As a user, I want to show the visitors papers written.
- As a user, I want to be able to have visitors contact me through a form on my site.
- As a user, I want visitors to leave comments on my posts.
Table - title:string - content:string
Table - title:string - description:text - link:string
device manages this part.
Pages I need to build the app
- Device pages