- Refactored plugin to fix a long-standing bug (#35) that prevented multiple hoverIntent instances to be active on the same element. (#39)
- Exports plugin as an AMD module so it can be used with AMD loaders. (#33)
pageYproperties of the event passed to the "over" handler now reflect current mouse position. This makes it easier to implement common behaviors with hoverIntent, such as tooltips. Please note that this may be a breaking change for some; if your "over" handler requires the unmodified coordinates from original mouseover, you can still read them from the
event.originalEvent. (#11, #49)
- Documentation has moved to github.io. (#47)
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
Once again, many thanks to the GitHub community for your bug reports, improvement suggestions, and PRs.
- Changed to Semantic Versioning (e.g., from r8 to v1.8.0) (83d2877)
- Removed errant U+FEFF character from beginning of JS file (09215ef)
$for consistency (avoids possible name collision) (#15)
- Changed mouse movement measurements to use euclidean (instead of rectilinear) distance (#14)
Thanks to the GitHub community for patches, suggestions, and fixes!
- Enables event delegation via new
hoverIntentnamespace to mouse events when attaching handlers, providing better isolation
- Invoking with a single function will cause it to be used as the handler for both "in/over" (
mouseenter) and "out" (