- Where is your software installed?
- Is version 1.2.3 still in use anywhere?
Partisci answers these questions by collecting updates from your programs and providing a REST API to access the data.
Partisci can answer these questions:
- What hosts is application A installed on?
- Which versions of application A are active?
- Is version V of application A still active anywhere?
- Which hosts are runinng version V of application A?
- When did application A last update? (from host H?)
- What applications are installed on host H?
However, Partisci only knows about applications which send updates. Each application needs a small change to send these updates.
Full documentation here: http://briandorsey.github.com/partisci/