KIN WAS HERE HAHAHAHA
Tic Tac Toe is the classic game in command line. This version pits the player against a perfect computer player that wins whenever possible and cannot lose.
- fire up irb
- load "ttt.rb"
- use command "tic_tac_toe" (without parentheses) to play.
Playable game Display board Player's turn Graphical select Computer's turn 1. Never lose (block) 2 in a row? Block it. 2. Win (attack) Place first Prefer placing with clear line of sight to own marks Traps Middle Win conditions
- [FIXED] Win check fails for rows 2 and 3
- [FIXED] Win check fails for columns B and C
- [FIXED] Computer cheats like a whore in certain situations.
- [FIXED] Also, you know...doesn't win. Legally.
- Computer chooses spots randomly when not in immediate danger
- Falls prey to traps
- User can overwrite old inputs and rewrite the board <.<
Oddly enough, random is almost good enough to pass as AI.
3/1/2012 11:54:45 AM Added some bitching and moaning. Look for "pick up from here" or "pick up" to pick up on code.