Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Ruby 2.0 or higher required. Ruby 1.8.7 and Ruby 1.9.3 are not supported.
- MySQL 5.5 or higher required. MySQL 5.0 and 5.1 are not supported.
- For Rails 4.x please pin the gem to
mysql2 '~> 0.4.0'to avoid the 0.5.x upgrade.
- For Rails 5.x the next point releases will enable both mysql2 0.4.x and 0.5.x, but until the next point release you may wish to pin the mysql2 version in your Gemfile.
mysql_set_server_optionto turn multiple statements on and off (#943)
- Accept query options on Statement#execute (#912)
- Support connect attributes and the
server_statusvariable available (#755)
- Fix wrong value of type YEAR on big endian environment (#921)
- MySQL 8.0.3 Release Candidate removes MYSQL_SECURE_AUTH (#891)
- Suppress Fixnum and Bignum warnings on Ruby 2.4 (#907)
- Resolve warnings for my_bool vs. bool types (#916, #919)
- Call BigDecimal(num) instead of BigDecimal.new(num) (#925, #928)
- GitHub is HTTPS by default (#922)
- Misc Cleanups (#918)
- More specific exception classes (#260, #404, #870, 911)
- Update RuboCop to 0.50.x (#752)
- Prefix more C functions with
- Fix compat with RubyInstaller-2.4 on Windows (#875)