Brian Reavis brianreavis
- selectize.js 5,522 Selectize is the hybrid of a textbox and <select> box. It's jQuery based and it has autocomplete and native-feeling keyboard navigation; useful for tagging, contact lists, etc.
- sifter.js 585 A library for textually searching arrays and hashes of objects by property (or multiple properties). Designed specifically for autocomplete.
- microplugin.js 77 A lightweight plugin / dependency system for libraries.
- canvas.hdr.js 14 A custom HTML5 <canvas> rendering context that provides HDR color support (32-bit float per channel) and other features like Blending Modes, Levels, and more.
- symbolic-math 6 A set of C++ classes to perform expression parsing and symbolic expression differentiation / simplification.
Repositories contributed to
- naturalatlas/node-gdal 63 Node.js bindings for GDAL (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library)
- naturalatlas/tilestrata 15 A pluggable Node.js map tile server.
- naturalatlas/migrat 64 A pluggable Node.js data migration tool.
- naturalatlas/geonames-reader 5 An async-friendly streaming parser for geonames data.
- naturalatlas/leaflet-transitionedicon 19 Leaflet plugin for transitioning in/out markers with CSS3 transitions
Contributions in the last year 693 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 9 days October 22 – October 30
Current streak 0 days Last contributed