Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release updates the network objects and plots, based on the corrections and fixes brought by all previous (early) releases since the initial one.
Next versions will focus on improving the
affiliation variable of the
participants.tsv file, which is the last variable that requires a lot of work before v1.0.
- Filled in all missing participant roles.
- Yet more corrections to first and family names.
- Yet more corrections to affiliations.
- Smarter handling of complex corrections.
This release adds the
fixes.tsv file, which represents, along with
participants.tsv, several hours of manual data checking, going back and forth between the original (HTML) data and the processed (CSV) data. The data contained in
edges.csv is far from perfect, but it is reasonably reliable, and is much more reliable than the original data.
- Re-numbered releases as
- Support for composed (first and family) names.
- Various fixes to participant names.
- Better coding documentation.
Many names in this pre-release were manually de-duplicated after looking for highly similar names using the
stringdist package. The
names.tsv file now contains name corrections that apply both to the participants indexes and to the panel pages.
dataset (now called
- Full list of missing genders.
- Various fixes to attendee names.
- Various fixes to data preparation.