ggnet: network visualization with ggplot2
This repository contains the latest versions of the
ggnet2 functions, which allow to visualize networks as
ggnet2 are part of the
GGally package. Install it from CRAN:
You can also install
ggnet2 as a small standalone package:
Note that you will need the latest version of
ggplot2 (2.0.0) for any of the functions to work properly.
ggnet2 function is fully documented in this vignette.
- Moritz Marbach coded the very first version of
- Heike Hoffmann and Ming-Yu Liu provided code to improve the display of edge arrows
- Pedro Jordano suggested adding support for bipartite networks
- Baptiste Coulmont and Ewen Gallic provided further inspiration
- Barret Schloerke helps by maintaining the