Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Bricolage CMS Hack Day, November 22nd, 2010
Clone this wiki locally
Toronto Bricoleurs will be meeting on November 22nd for a six-hour hack day. Other Bricoleurs will be joining by IRC (we hope!). Here are some ideas of what we'll be working on:
- Get demo.bricolagecms.org up-and-running
- Draft the next Output Channel newsletter
- Brainstorm a series of How-To videos, or Articles.
- Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Media::Audio improvements
- How-to on writing tests
- Release procedure and schedule?
- Xinha WYSIWYG fields broken when collapsed on load.
- Publish status, date, version, etc.. not properly updated after story expired
- Deactivated assets still have "Republish" checkbox in UI when using "Find Stories"
- Asset's published_version, publish_status set even if publish job fails
- Setting an expire date and canceling checkout does not revert the expire date
- Installed Apache modules missed during installation due to relative paths (patch attached)
- Bricolage fails to set the default diff version to 'last' vs 'current' on the story profile page
- Add Timestamp column to story_instance table
- bric_queued should provide a date with each log entry
- Enhancement: Search for asset by ID
- Add Constraint on published_version
- Add "required" option for related stories/media in element properties
- Long-term projects
- A template set (or several) for the Bricolage demo
- A better default template set with the default Bricolage installation