Join GitHub today
Bricolage CMS hack day, Nov 7th, 2011
The Toronto Bricolage club will be meeting on Monday Nov 7, 2011, 10am-4pm ET (UTC-4) for the sixth (in an ongoing series) of Bricolage hack days. Add your own ideas or things you will be working on that day!
Join us on IRC! That's channel #bricolage on
Put your ideas / ticket here:
- Bug #240 Return button does not work in modern browsers (IE9, FF4+)
- New features
- REPL interface for testing and quick scripting
- UI / CSS revamp
- Implement a "Select All" (maybe "Select All Results) for most list-type screens.
- Assets on desks should have check-boxes: At the top/bottom of the screen, there should be an 'Actions' menu, which would include: Check-in, Check-out, Move, Delete, and Publish.
- Hook Alerts up to Notifier JS http://srirangan.net/tag/notifier-js
- Publish a newsletter
- Developing a "Quick start" guide for new users
- The ever-present need for better documentation
- And for the writer / creative types out there we're going to be talking about some recent digital projects that were at least partly managed by the Bricolage CMS.
- Putting the document model stuff back on the bricolagecms.org web site
- Mason 2 / PSGI port
More here please!